The Compassion Subsidy program is 100% funded by Trees Dispensary and provides access to medicine and personalized consultations for those with a medical need for cannabis.
We are committed to ensuring that we can provide safe access to cannabis medicine for those in need, and ensuring that our medical patients will have a voice as regulations move forward.
*At this time, this service is only available to residents of Vancouver Island.
Application Requirements :
- Trees Membership, free of charge. Available at all Trees Dispensary locations. One of our knowledgeable staff will provide an application. You will need 2 pieces of ID, (one government issued ID).
- To be considered for the TCSP, a completed request must be submitted to the Compassion Subsidy Program and applicable documents.
Documents submitted with application:
- A medical note reflecting illness.
- A photo or scanned copy of a financial document reflecting a yearly income under $30,000 per year.
- A copy of government issued identification.
- Only consumable products may be purchased with the TCSP grants.
- If approved the products accessed and grants or discounts are strictly for the use of the approved member.
- Trees Dispensary does not provide diagnoses.
- You acknowledge that the consumption of the products carries no guarantee of health benefits and in some cases may be contraindicated.
- Other parameters may apply, please contact the TCSP office directly.